Griffin brought home something from school today that makes me a little nervous. I think the teachers are going to have some serious doubts about our parenting. It is called "Griffin's Little Lonely Book" (it is letter L week). Each page has a picture and the teacher wrote how Griffin described his picture and here is how it goes:
1-A lonely sea dolphin because a mean hunter shot his mom and dad
2-A lonely gorilla because his mom and dad were shot
3-A lonely snail because his mom and dad went to vacation and he misses his mom and dad
4-A sleeping pillow. It's my sleeping bag wih my head inside it
5-I'm home alone and my mom is working. I have a movie.
What do you think? A little concerning. What do you do?
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
finally, I figured out how to comment! Heartbreaking story. Hopefully "lonely" was the word they were studying!
Post a Comment