
Tonight Griffin was in a little track meet and took 2nd place for his group. He was so proud of his red ribbon and can't wait to go again. West Fargo Parks and Rec has this track event every tuesday night and each time they do different races and relays and such. Guess he had a blast there then off with dad for haircuts and then out to eat. Was the first time Ian and I were home alone since maturnity leave so it was quite nice I must say. Ian's teachers are teasing him about his "hockey hair" but I am resisting cutting it after our last attempt was not so pretty. Griffin's is now super buzzed so no more hockey hair for him. Boo hoo! Just got some pics back of Ian so will try scanning them and posting them if I can figure it out.

1 comment:
Just once before I die, I'd like to win a ribbon or trophy for SOMETHING! Way to go, Griffin!
Post a Comment