Thursday, May 22, 2008
Nice try Griffin
The other night Griffin got out of bed a minute or so after we put him down for the night. He came out and said "um, mom you are my best friend and I love you and I want a drink of water." I warned him if he drank he may wet the bed and would need a pullup but if he didn't have a drink he would be dry and wear his undies. He said he wanted to think about it for a minute. We let him have a minute to ponder and asked what he decided. He said he had to go think in the sunroom for a bit. We gave him another minute and Gus said "well, what did you decide (as you can see this was quite a difficult decision)?" He said "I need privacy, I need to think about it til morning time." Nice try getting out of bed buddy. He eventually decided to nix the extra drink of water and walked himself back to bed and went to sleep immediately. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment