


Some of you may recognize one of these giant stuffed animals because I posted a few months back how Griffin spotted the lion in the store and went into a crying spell about the animal having to stay at the store all alone without a family and living in a box...thus we brought him home. I was dreading having this giant thing laying around the house however he is getting lots of love. He got so much love from both boys and Griffin got mad at Ian for always drooling on him that Gramma Kathy decided Ian needed his own. Griffin and Gramma went to pick a new one out and they came home with a bear. Of course initially I thought...as if one giant stuffed ting wasn't enough, thanks gramma! Well, the boys are loving them. Thanks for going against my initial reaction Gram. We love them!

1 comment:
Oh, Jamsey!!!! How cute.
Post a Comment