Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Elf on a Shelf



Santa (Gramma Mary) delivered an Elf on the Shelf to us this week and so far Griffin is having a blast with it. He is the little elf who watches what you do during the day then when you go to bed he flies to the North Pole and tells Santa about your behavior. The next morning he hides somewhere else in your house to watch you the next day. I have caught Griffin whispering to him and caught him tonight saying "I know you want a hug but I can't take your magic away." The rule of the elf is that when you first meet him you are allowed to give him a name and cuddle him but after that you aren't supposed to touch him or he is no longer magical. Griffin named him Donny (short for Donnatello) and when we asked Ian what his last name should be he replied MMMMM so it is Elf Donny M. Will keep you posted on his whereabouts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute, Leah remember when we had those elves at our house?

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...what a good idea. I reeaaally need to borrow him.