Monday, January 12, 2009
No more baby
Well, Ian officially began the transition into the toddler room at school today. He has been spending some time occasionally in the 2-3 yr old room and doing great therefore it was decided that he should move into the room a little sooner than usual. He apparently loves his new teachers because when I went to pick him up he threw a tantrum and gripped his little arms around one of the teacher's neck so I could not pull him away. Then the crying began as he reached out for the girls while I attempted to put his coat on and get out the door. When we were in the car leaving I asked him if he wanted to go back to school to see the teachers and he immediately stopped crying and grunted yes. We knew he always loved his teachers in the infant room because when we went to pick him up, he would be excited but immediately run away and try hiding. We would threaten "Ian, mommy go bye bye" but he would not come back to us but rather tried running back into the classroom. We hope each day continues to go well. He is also paci-free and doing well so we are thrilled to be done with that. Such a big guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment