Gus took Griffin to Monster Jam today and they both had a blast. Griffin has been asking to go the past couple yrs and it is always around his birthday so we had been saying he could maybe go for his 5th birthday; well we are a week away so we decided to follow through. His teachers said he talked of nothing else all week. They got to sit in the bank suite which I guess were perfect seats. Griffin's favorite was the above shown Grave Digger. Gus was surprisingly entertained but they were glad they had the insert ear protection as well as the headphone earmuffs. LOUD, LOUD, LOUD! Griffin and I went to a local play this morning for our special time and had a nice time. I am glad my love for musicals is wearing off on Griffin. Fun day spending alone time with our big guy.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Monster Jam
Gus took Griffin to Monster Jam today and they both had a blast. Griffin has been asking to go the past couple yrs and it is always around his birthday so we had been saying he could maybe go for his 5th birthday; well we are a week away so we decided to follow through. His teachers said he talked of nothing else all week. They got to sit in the bank suite which I guess were perfect seats. Griffin's favorite was the above shown Grave Digger. Gus was surprisingly entertained but they were glad they had the insert ear protection as well as the headphone earmuffs. LOUD, LOUD, LOUD! Griffin and I went to a local play this morning for our special time and had a nice time. I am glad my love for musicals is wearing off on Griffin. Fun day spending alone time with our big guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment