I was going to leave the blog be because I wasn't sure anyone was still checking it and I know people are on facebook but now I see someone did indeed check this. Kerri, you are the winner!
Life is good here. Griffin starts soccer and t ball next month and I start soccer league next week. Will be on the run quite a bit but we waited all winter to finally get out so here is our chance. Griffin has spent nearly every minute outdoors lately. He loves anything outside but mostly he is interested in baseball, football, soccer. Ian just turned 2 and man it is monkey see monkey do with him. He wants to do anything Griffin is doing, including being outside. They are out as much as we let them. Ian is talking up a storm which makes life so much easier. Daycare is going great for the boys. Griffin starts Kindergarten next year--scary I know. We don't have any big summer plans set but maybe a trip to Uncle Chad's Zoo as Griffin calls it is in order (Minnesota Zoo). Otherwise not much new. You can always check facebook for updated pics but I will post a few on here too.

3 comments:
Ahem....there is still a population of stubborn people out here that have not joined Facebook. This blog is the only means I have to stalk you, so please don't give it up.
OK Erin, I will try to be better. Hard enough to maintain one of these dang things but then facebook too. Ahhh.
It's about time!!! Courtney
Post a Comment