Do you hear that? Nope? Me either. No more stinky washer and noisy dryer with the buzzer! This was my surprise today when coming home from work. Mr. Consumer Reports was busy shopping and researching and buying this weekend while I was in Bis for the weekend. Quite the surprise as we didn't talk about this large purchase but I think this might just be better than diamonds.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
SURPRISE!
Do you hear that? Nope? Me either. No more stinky washer and noisy dryer with the buzzer! This was my surprise today when coming home from work. Mr. Consumer Reports was busy shopping and researching and buying this weekend while I was in Bis for the weekend. Quite the surprise as we didn't talk about this large purchase but I think this might just be better than diamonds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ooohh, fancy - you'll love them! So romantic, isn't he?? lol
Dear Gus,
You are a good man. Does this mean you get to go to DMB on Saturday?
Love,
Erin W.
Still wondering about Dave..... ?
Erin, it is a no go. I have taken in a bit more theater than normal and than probably necessary the past week and planning for one more. You and Gus are free to go. Don't expect him to buy you this deluxe set however.
I wasn't asking you, Leah. I was asking Gus.
Oh Erin, I see that now. Sorry to interfere with your proposition.
Post a Comment