Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dinner guests

We were so happy to have dinner guests, Courtney and Travis, over tonight. I always like to experiment on something new for our guests. This way if it is awful I can say "well, I never made that before and don't plan to again." Plus if I don't like it there will be less leftovers for me to have to suffer and eat for the next 8 days. That's right, such a great hostess. Courtney is Griffin's fairy godmother (and my cousin) and Travis will get to step into the godfather role next Oct when these 2 lovebirds tie the knot. Griffin had fun fighting swords tonight with Travis--he had no idea it would be so deadly but he needs to practice with the kids because someday.........!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dinner Staahls! Travis and I had a great time. We'll have to do it again soon so that Travis can work on his fighting skills to keep up with Griffin.

Anonymous said...

Great picture of Cork and Travis. I finally figured out this blog thing. And they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks!