Sunday, September 16, 2007

OK I finally gave in!

Allright, the time has come for our family to get with the times and join the techy world. We are now presenting our new family blog. I hope you enjoy it and come back often. We will see how saavy I can get with this darn thing. Won't be sending out an invite to see it until I figure out what the heck I am doing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations....looks great. So, I was thinking....scrapbookers get their little weekend getaways, maybe us bloggers should get "Blogger weekends" as well?

Anonymous said...

You are so cool Leah!!!!! Love it and look forward to more pictures of you and your 3 boys.

Anonymous said...

Hi - I loved it - how do I print the pics out?


GG Said I love it! How to I print pics? Same old no tech granny.