
So I took Griffin to the West Fargo Easter Party and man was it insane. The line outside was terrible so I started with trying to bribe him to go have ice cream or somewhere else special so I could get out of what I saw could be a nightmare. After standing in line for 20 min outside we got to stand in line many more times to jump on the inflatable game, take our picture with the easter bunny, look for easter eggs, etc. Griffin was most excited for the easter egg hunt in the dark with your flashlight but apparently parents didn't fully understand how to count to 5 when the limit was set for how many eggs you could take. I guess they also way underestimated how many kids would be there and it was just a crazy place. Well 2 hrs later we got this picture with the bunny and Griffin made bunny ears to wear. Hope you all understand how much pain I went thru to get this amazing bunny picture!

1 comment:
Now you'll have something to guilt him with when he wants to put you in the nursing home. :)
Post a Comment