Oooooh, and Jordan's kiss!!! I'll never forget the look on his face when I had to break up with him, but my passion for Jon and his fabulous dancing was too great.
I'm sorry ladies--no offense to the Knight bros--but--- Joey was and is still #1. Look at how adorable he is in that picture!!!!! I'm going to go with Donnie for #2.
4 comments:
Have I mentioned that I met all five members? Jordan's hand was soooooo soft. :)
Oooooh, and Jordan's kiss!!! I'll never forget the look on his face when I had to break up with him, but my passion for Jon and his fabulous dancing was too great.
I'm sorry ladies--no offense to the Knight bros--but--- Joey was and is still #1. Look at how adorable he is in that picture!!!!! I'm going to go with Donnie for #2.
But no one dances like Jon (or Jonnie as he likes me to call him).
Post a Comment