Wednesday, March 4, 2009
OK, so I have been bad
Gus was gone skiing for the past 6 days and I really had good intentions of catching up on pics and blogging. As you can see I didn't quite get it done but will try soon. All is good with the fam. Ian is talking more and more and Griffin continues to have lots and lots of energy. We have Griffin's Kindergarten Round-Up later this month and he is excited. I leave for a much needed girls getaway in Mexico at the end of the month with a great friend leaving her 2 girls and my 2 boys home with the dads. Ian is starting to really show an interest in the potty which is exciting and continues to be obsessed with books and balls and dogs. Griffin is really seeming like a big guy I swear just since he turned 5. He is a great big brother and is starting to be mom's best buddy playing games at night. He still likes mom's cuddles so that is good. I hope you are still checking the blog and have not given up on me. Will wait and see if anyone comments...hint hint hint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
of course Mom still checks the blog. Hope Griffin liked his little package.
Yeah, you win the prize for first comment!
Post a Comment