I started spring cleaning and marking stuff for a rummage sale this summer. Man, oh man we have way too much stuff in this house! Can't wait to ditch some but you know as I go to rummages this summer I will be bringing more in. Will really try to be better....yeah right I know you are thinking. Anyway, the boys found some dress up clothes and had fun with them. Also discovered was a bag of pacis. They thought they were the funniest things and begged to put them in their mouth. Looks absolutely ridiculous and had to capture some pics for posting.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Sunday pics
I started spring cleaning and marking stuff for a rummage sale this summer. Man, oh man we have way too much stuff in this house! Can't wait to ditch some but you know as I go to rummages this summer I will be bringing more in. Will really try to be better....yeah right I know you are thinking. Anyway, the boys found some dress up clothes and had fun with them. Also discovered was a bag of pacis. They thought they were the funniest things and begged to put them in their mouth. Looks absolutely ridiculous and had to capture some pics for posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so I'm getting crap for never blogging? facebook has taken over our computers!!!
Post a Comment