Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Enjoying the summer




Have been busy with Griffin's soccer and tball this past month. Soccer comes to a close and we keep up with tball another few weeks so maybe little more free time in the near future. The weather has been great and we spend much of our time outdoors. No plans for 4th of July yet but anxious for mom's big birtirement party (birthday retirement) at the end of July. I am hoping to go a day early to help make 100 pounds of meat for sandwiches. Gus is planning some boys weekends at the lake and we are trying to find a gramma Mary camp weekend for Gus and I to get away for a couple days while the boys go on adventures with gramma and grandpa at the lake. Guess we are pretty boring but maybe if you are lucky I will get a sweet camera shot of me in the Bethany Dunk Tank tomorrow and I will post it.

No comments: