Our day started early so please excuse the self portrait with Ian. Griffin was up late last night and skipped a nap yesterday so we were greeted by his presence at 5:20 this am. He snuck into Ian's room and climbed into his crib so now we (I mean I was blessed) are blessed with 2 very tired boys up before the sun. Don't worry ladies, I will be sleeping in tomorrow. Kinda a rough day with the crankies but still had a nice time with them. Griffin's favorite thing this week is jumping on his bed and drags Ian into it which almost always means someone, usually the smaller of the 2, ends up bonking heads with eachother or the wall or being catapaulted off the bed. Ian takes it like a trooper; anything to copy his brother and be with him as much as possible. Hoping for better weather tomorrow so we can be outside to burn some steam.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Random pics
Our day started early so please excuse the self portrait with Ian. Griffin was up late last night and skipped a nap yesterday so we were greeted by his presence at 5:20 this am. He snuck into Ian's room and climbed into his crib so now we (I mean I was blessed) are blessed with 2 very tired boys up before the sun. Don't worry ladies, I will be sleeping in tomorrow. Kinda a rough day with the crankies but still had a nice time with them. Griffin's favorite thing this week is jumping on his bed and drags Ian into it which almost always means someone, usually the smaller of the 2, ends up bonking heads with eachother or the wall or being catapaulted off the bed. Ian takes it like a trooper; anything to copy his brother and be with him as much as possible. Hoping for better weather tomorrow so we can be outside to burn some steam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Buzzcuts, indeed. Look like grampa
Post a Comment